The RE-428 Series beam smoke detector is designed for smoke detection at the start of a fire. It is especially suitable for protection of indoor spaces, in which the appearance of smoke is likely during ignition of a fire, and where, due to a large space area, installation of a greater number of point smoke detectors would be necessary. The RE-428 Series beam smoke detector and the prism reflector or reflector panel are installed on opposite walls of a room.
- User Friendly Installation
- In built laser light for easy alignment
- Supports 5 to100 meter range
- Option for Remote Indication
- Adjusting Screws at detector for precise alignment
- Infrared transmitter & receiver located in a single housing
- In built drift compensation for monitoring dirt build up on the optical system
- Sensitivity Threshold :- 18% ,30%, 50%
|Quiescent current||:||20 mA|
|Alarm current||:||60 mA|
|Current at radiation beam interruption||:||0.3 mA|
|Operating distance range for RE-428FR reflector||:||5 to 50 m|
|Operating distance range for RE-428HR reflector||:||50 to 100 m|
|Sensitivity thresholds (optional)||:||18%, 30%, 50%|
|Power supply of laser target viewfinder (during alignment)||:||9 V (6F22) battery|
|Operating temperature range||:||-25° C to 55°C|
|Relative humidity||:||up to 95% at 40° C|
|Dimensions||:||128 x 79 x 84 mm|
RE-428 Series Beam detector can be used for both conventional and addressable Fire Alarm System.
In case of addressable system suitable RE-717MZ (Zone Interface Module) to be incorporated for each detector.
|RE-428FR||Up to 50meter|
|RE-428HR||Up to 100meter|